Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Open Discussion

Old 07-19-2014, 04:25 AM   #1
iiholly

iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard iiholly is an unapologetic snarky bastard
Default Taking it BACK!

BEAVERS ATTACK

It took every bone in my body to not make a juvenile joke about this... bhahahahahaa

See what I did there?
Old 07-19-2014, 04:39 AM   #2
BigDawgsByte
Apple Fanboi

BigDawgsByte Confuses Ass and Elbow BigDawgsByte Confuses Ass and Elbow BigDawgsByte Confuses Ass and Elbow BigDawgsByte Confuses Ass and Elbow BigDawgsByte Confuses Ass and Elbow BigDawgsByte Confuses Ass and Elbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocryphal Karma View Post
BEAVERS ATTACK

It took every bone in my body to not make a juvenile joke about this... bhahahahahaa

See what I did there?
Nothing like a pissed off beaver to ruin your day.

(no avoiding it, I'm diving right into the juvenile gutter)

There are other dangerous animals often found near beavers that some think are menaces to society as well. (Funniest scene from any movie ever.)
iConnectAudio4+
BigDawgsByte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 04:48 AM   #3
Z. Wolf
Central Scrutinizer

Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts

I've had worse from a beaver...
Old 07-19-2014, 04:07 PM   #4
Silimtao
Baaand

Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf View Post
I've had worse from a beaver...
That's what happens when when you marry what's attached to it...

There's an older-ish lady in my office who's a scout mom or some shit, and she got a "Silver Beaver" award from the scouts (it's a real thing, I googled it). I'm always loudly asking her to show me her silver beaver.

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. - Thoreau

Works of art make rules but rules do not make works of art. - Debussy.
Silimtao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 04:13 PM   #5
Silimtao
Baaand

Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawgsByte View Post
Nothing like a pissed off beaver to ruin your day.

(no avoiding it, I'm diving right into the juvenile gutter)

There are other dangerous animals often found near beavers that some think are menaces to society as well. (Funniest scene from any movie ever.)
I'd love to see outtakes of that scene. Which reminds me of this, in recent news:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...r-lawyers-say/

Old 07-19-2014, 04:31 PM   #6
Jase
Principe del Galles

Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title

I dont fancy none if that's what beavers look like over there....bit gnarly looking.
Jase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 04:17 AM   #7
BigDawgsByte
Apple Fanboi

BigDawgsByte Confuses Ass and Elbow BigDawgsByte Confuses Ass and Elbow BigDawgsByte Confuses Ass and Elbow BigDawgsByte Confuses Ass and Elbow BigDawgsByte Confuses Ass and Elbow BigDawgsByte Confuses Ass and Elbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silimtao View Post
I'd love to see outtakes of that scene. Which reminds me of this, in recent news:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...r-lawyers-say/
FFS, Classic Lose-Lose to me, classic example of badly written laws and doubly badly enforced by idiots elected by us based on what church they go to, because they eat organic foods, or have a good haircut.
iConnectAudio4+
BigDawgsByte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 01:04 PM   #8
Z. Wolf
Central Scrutinizer

Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silimtao View Post
That's what happens when when you marry what's attached to it...

There's an older-ish lady in my office who's a scout mom or some shit, and she got a "Silver Beaver" award from the scouts (it's a real thing, I googled it). I'm always loudly asking her to show me her silver beaver.
Hey Wally, going after cougars at work?
Old 07-20-2014, 01:55 PM   #9
cheezyridr
Banned

cheezyridr huffs white out cheezyridr huffs white out cheezyridr huffs white out cheezyridr huffs white out cheezyridr huffs white out cheezyridr huffs white out cheezyridr huffs white out cheezyridr huffs white out

this post reminds me of a hillaririous incident i witnessed as a kid of about 12 or so.

i used to live near thebrandywine river. as a kid i was there nearly every day, fishing or catching critters/reptiles, exploring abandoned buildings, etc. well one day i was there fishing with a friend and his brother. it began to rain. it was summer time, so we didn't much care. there was a hole in the stone wall pictured below. we were across the crick, fishing. in and out of the hole swam a whole bunch of yearling mallards, and a few adults. the oldest of the bros says " i'm goin over there and gt me one o' them ducks" the youngest brother and i call him a dumbass or something similar and tell him not to go over there. of course he didn't listen. we watch him as he waded up to the falls and crossed at the top of them. he wades down alongside the wall untill he gets to the hole.
the water by that time is about waist deep there. we are watching as he is reaching way into the hole in the wall, and ducks are popping up behind him. they are swimming right between his legs. well, all of a sudden, he jumps up screaming and flailing about. he scrambles away from there and hurries back. on the way through, one of the ducks bit the living hell out of his leg, just below his gonads. the bruise was purply-black, and pretty big. you'd think he woulda learnt his lesson about screwin around with animals. but he didn't, and lots of times, it was funny. later him and his brother grew up and became serious alchoholics. i think they're dead now.

cheezyridr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 02:41 AM   #10
Silimtao
Baaand

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf View Post
Hey Wally, going after cougars at work?
Hell no, not at my job. I think it's a requirement that all the women hired be coyote ugle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kumachan View Post
this post reminds me of a hillaririous incident i witnessed as a kid of about 12 or so.
became serious alchoholics. i think they're dead now.
I didn't think the story very funny until the very last lines. Haha, it made me literally laugh out loud for some reason. hahahaaaa....