Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Open Discussion

Old 07-19-2014, 09:31 PM   #21
Silimtao
Baaand

Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life

Gads, Jase is alive! Now, is this proof that fasting will prolong your life for at least 40 hours? If yes, MORE fasting, should make you live even longer, correct? Go for broke Jase! You will non eat your way into immortality! Think of the grocery savings. I want a steak right now. Om nom nom...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. - Thoreau

Works of art make rules but rules do not make works of art. - Debussy.
Silimtao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 09:43 PM   #22
Jase
Principe del Galles

Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title

I just had fried mackerel tortillas with red onion salad.Ive also got this chocolate flavored oat milk ....what else ?...oh yeah an apple and a few clementines.

No more junk food for awhile.
Jase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 10:23 PM   #23
Silimtao
Baaand

Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life

I've never had mackeral of any type, but I like eating. I'm starving now...

Old 07-19-2014, 10:49 PM   #24
Tommittaja
Delusionary member

Tommittaja The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Tommittaja The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Tommittaja The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Tommittaja The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Tommittaja The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Tommittaja The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silimtao View Post
Gads, Jase is alive! Now, is this proof that fasting will prolong your life for at least 40 hours? If yes, MORE fasting, should make you live even longer, correct? Go for broke Jase! You will non eat your way into immortality! Think of the grocery savings. I want a steak right now. Om nom nom...

Well if talking metaphysics, yeah. I'm pretty sure if I didn't type this sentence at this exact moment, I wouldn't exist!

...Speaking of mackerel, I wonder what it tastes like..
Tommittaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 11:10 PM   #25
Silimtao
Baaand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommittaja View Post
Well if talking metaphysics, yeah. I'm pretty sure if I didn't type this sentence at this exact moment, I wouldn't exist!

...Speaking of mackerel, I wonder what it tastes like..
What is existence? Prove you exist.

It tastes like chicken duh. I had Chinese curried chicken BTW.

Old 07-19-2014, 11:23 PM   #26
Jase
Principe del Galles

Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title

Its quite an oily fish, but full of flavor....high in vit B12, and omega 3.

I fry it, and use it in tortilla or pita bread...usually with salad and red onion.

Not eating makes you hungry funny enough.
Old 07-19-2014, 11:28 PM   #27
Silimtao
Baaand

Did u gain weight after quitting smoking Jase?

I like bass myself. Steamed with ginger, scallions and whatever. For frying, porgies are good.

Old 07-19-2014, 11:35 PM   #28
Jase
Principe del Galles

Quote:
Did u gain weight after quitting smoking Jase?

I like bass myself. Steamed with ginger, scallions and whatever. For frying, porgies are good.

I still smoke slim...roll ups...not heavy 6-7 a day.

I gained weight because im a greedy fucker...im either totally healthy or a complete pig there's no middle ground.

We have bass as well. i think its a different species though.Wild sea bass is the most sought after fish here after say wild salmon.

Uk rod caught record,

Old 07-19-2014, 11:37 PM   #29
G-man
Holds An Impotent Sanity

G-man can suck a golf ball through a garden hose G-man can suck a golf ball through a garden hose G-man can suck a golf ball through a garden hose G-man can suck a golf ball through a garden hose G-man can suck a golf ball through a garden hose G-man can suck a golf ball through a garden hose G-man can suck a golf ball through a garden hose G-man can suck a golf ball through a garden hose G-man can suck a golf ball through a garden hose G-man can suck a golf ball through a garden hose G-man can suck a golf ball through a garden hose

Quote:
The article also went on to say:
"However, some British experts were sceptical of the research.
Dr Graham Rook, emeritus professor of immunology at University College London, said the study sounded "improbable." That's why I hate newspapers with headlines that blare,
Fasting for three days can regenerate entire immune system, study finds

It's not even clear to me what study, and who this "Dr. Longo" is, who cites "emails from cancer patients" as "evidence."

I'm not saying fasting is necessarily bad. There's safe ways, and dangerous ways. Fasting isn't new, I'm just not sure of the science behind it.

I have an ex bro in law (who's Argentine, and I'm sure his heart is broken from the WC) who had cancer hit his lymph nodes. My sister, who was into every freaking new-age thing under the sun, shipped him off to California, where he went on a "juice fast" for a month, in some new-agey "health institute," and he went home totally clean of cancer (allegedly). He then went back on his normal diet (lotsa meat), and the cancer came back, and he had to have most of his lymph nodes removed. My bro in law then had an affair with a young chippy, my sis divorced him, my sis is now in a cult in the northwest. So, using sketchy science, and reasoning, I'll conclude that fasting can:

1. get you a new, young hot chick

2. cause your former partner to join a cult

Oh, it'll get you a BJ in your car, but you gotta risk your car rolling into the ocean haha. That's how my sis found out about the affair. The dumb fuck was getting a BJ or some shit in his (actually, my sis' car) car while parked near a pier. He didn't put the handbrake on, and the car rolled into the fucking ocean haha. He's a bad liar.

That light headed feeling is called "dying." Head into the light Jase!
I'm lead to believe Charles Manson started his 'Family' to bag tail. (this is all factually sound)
EHX Big Muff Pi, Boss OD-1E, EHX Holy Grail Nano,
Diddly Bo (handmade), DD7.
G-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 11:37 PM   #30
Tommittaja
Delusionary member

Tommittaja The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Tommittaja The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Tommittaja The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Tommittaja The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Tommittaja The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Tommittaja The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

My favourite is salmon cooked in smoke.

....We call it literally "warm-smoke salmon", so uh yeah.
I also like

that stuff. We call THAT literally "cold-smoke salmon".

Jesus fucking hell we have the poorest language.
Tommittaja is offline   Reply With Quote