Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Open Discussion

Old 07-20-2014, 10:51 AM   #1
Jase
Principe del Galles

Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title
Default This Kid Made an App

That exposes sell out politicians.

Its ok just a political thread with a twist.,

Quote:
With US politics swimming in so much corporate money that it's pretty much an oligarchy, it can be hard to keep track of which particular set of lobbyists is trying to milk more cash out of health care, fossil fuels, and other very important issues from one week to the next.
But thanks to 16-year-old Nick Rubin, keeping track of just how much politicians have sold out has become a lot easier. He created Greenhouse, a new browser plug-in that operates under the motto "Some are red. Some are blue. All are green." The plugin aims "to shine light on a social and industrial disease of today: the undue influence of money in our Congress.
http://www.vice.com/read/greenhouse-...nick-rubin-201

Jase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 11:58 AM   #2
BigDawgsByte
Apple Fanboi

BigDawgsByte Confuses Ass and Elbow BigDawgsByte Confuses Ass and Elbow BigDawgsByte Confuses Ass and Elbow BigDawgsByte Confuses Ass and Elbow BigDawgsByte Confuses Ass and Elbow BigDawgsByte Confuses Ass and Elbow

I love this, great job by that young american.

Just installed it for fun.
iConnectAudio4+
BigDawgsByte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 12:14 PM   #3
Jase
Principe del Galles

Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title

Just hover over the name ?...mine dont seem to be working haha.
Old 07-20-2014, 06:55 PM   #4
Silimtao
Baaand

Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life

Brilliant. I have it installed, and enabled, but, now what?

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. - Thoreau

Works of art make rules but rules do not make works of art. - Debussy.
Silimtao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 07:00 PM   #5
Jase
Principe del Galles

Err dunno...it might have been a good idea to make sure it worked first eh ?.

You hover over the name of whomever you want to check, and this window comes up detailing contributions, and who from etc.

I think the name needs to be highlighted within the site for it to work.
Old 07-20-2014, 07:09 PM   #6
Silimtao
Baaand

Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life

It works by highlighting the name of any member of Congress on any website, and when you hover

Ain't working for me...go fix the avatar thing before you break something else.

Old 07-20-2014, 07:11 PM   #7
Jase
Principe del Galles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silimtao View Post
It works by highlighting the name of any member of Congress on any website, and when you hover

Ain't working for me...go fix the avatar thing before you break something else.
Already fixed the avatar thing....ask Keith.

I think the gov has shut this kid down...i betcha.
Old 07-20-2014, 07:16 PM   #8
Silimtao
Baaand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jase View Post
Already fixed the avatar thing....ask Keith.

I think the gov has shut this kid down...i betcha.
Put away the tinfoil hat mate. It's all public knowledge if you know where to look. The app supposedly just "recognizes" the name. I didn't restart my browser, mebbe that's it.

I'm having other technical issues. I'll try this shit later.

Old 07-20-2014, 07:18 PM   #9
Jase
Principe del Galles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silimtao View Post
Put away the tinfoil hat mate. It's all public knowledge if you know where to look. The app supposedly just "recognizes" the name. I didn't restart my browser, mebbe that's it.

I'm having other technical issues. I'll try this shit later.
Obama has shut him down...he dont like whistle blowers or transparency....wake up ffs...go prove me wrong and get that fucker working LOLZ.

I tried restarting the browser and app....maybe it only works in GIF format.
Old 07-20-2014, 07:29 PM   #10
Silimtao
Baaand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jase View Post
Obama has shut him down...he dont like whistle blowers or transparency....wake up ffs...go prove me wrong and get that fucker working LOLZ.

I tried restarting the browser and app....maybe it only works in GovernmentInFormant format.
I found you out. Nothing gets by me, wanker. You think I really installed your spy machine?