Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > The Gear > General Gear Discussion

Old 07-22-2014, 04:55 PM   #1
jackxiv
Banned

jackxiv Just getting started
Default If you had all the money in the world....

What pieces of gear would you buy?

I would buy some nice custom shop work like this:

(Mario Martin Guitars: www.guitarmill.com)

An amp like this:

or

(Google Shop)

And a Vintage little Mustang like this:

(Wikipedia)
jackxiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 05:08 PM   #2
no talent hack
Fun loving nihilist

no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms no talent hack is the poster child for Trojan condoms

I'd buy the world a Coke.

'Cause.... y'know.... no one else would have any money. The least I can do, you feel me?
no talent hack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 05:12 PM   #3
jackxiv
Banned

jackxiv Just getting started

Oh I feel that. I am sure the world would love some coke.....I mean a coke.
jackxiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 05:26 PM   #4
Jitters

Jitters Just getting started

I've been thinking about a quilter amp so I'd start with that.
Jitters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 06:13 PM   #5
rudos1
the Deuce

rudos1 Has Anal Warts rudos1 Has Anal Warts rudos1 Has Anal Warts rudos1 Has Anal Warts rudos1 Has Anal Warts rudos1 Has Anal Warts rudos1 Has Anal Warts

I'd buy a new ass mine's cracked..
Old 07-22-2014, 07:20 PM   #6
Dirt

Dirt The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Dirt The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Dirt The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

I'd buy some more picks. I know that I must have at least a hundred already, but at times it seems like I can't find a single f**king one.

Also, I'd seriously consider purchasing one of those extremely wide leather guitar straps adorned with rhinestones and my name engraved in big bold letters..........That'd be cool.
Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 07:31 PM   #7
MrHarryReems
Dead Man Walking

MrHarryReems Confuses Ass and Elbow MrHarryReems Confuses Ass and Elbow MrHarryReems Confuses Ass and Elbow MrHarryReems Confuses Ass and Elbow MrHarryReems Confuses Ass and Elbow MrHarryReems Confuses Ass and Elbow

If I had all of the money in the world, it would devalue money as a currency, because I'd have all of it. It would then be worthless and I'd still be poor because I'd lack gold or silver, or whatever the world decided to trade in.
MrHarryReems is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 07:36 PM   #8
Ibanez Girl
87 yo Spinster

Ibanez Girl The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Ibanez Girl The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

I would buy a bigger Orange cab, a Tiny Terror and and Dual Dark Terror.

Some higher quality cables and the sE X1 mic from sE Electronics. An Allen & Heath mixer, that cool all-in-one PA speaker from TC-Helicon (think it was called the VoiceSolo).

A Blacktop Tele and a Strat...and exchange the rest of my bills for dimes ;D jk.

My wishlist is pretty crazy. I took me reaching $100,000 on my Sweetwater one for me to realize how over my head I was and delete everything...then start over!
Ibanez Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 07:37 PM   #9
Ibanez Girl
87 yo Spinster

Ibanez Girl The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Ibanez Girl The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHarryReems View Post
If I had all of the money in the world, it would devalue money as a currency, because I'd have all of it. It would then be worthless and I'd still be poor because I'd lack gold or silver, or whatever the world decided to trade in.
I was having fun with this! Moment shattered.
Ibanez Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 07:54 PM   #10
Revenge of the Naked Ape
Tinnitus Merit Badge

Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools

I'd have basically what I have now, just more toys and probably something like a Twin to let the neighbors know who's boss.

We Remember.

Hellbox Effects

Free "open source" EagleCAD files: 99ZuluFX
Revenge of the Naked Ape is offline   Reply With Quote