Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Open Discussion

Old 07-23-2014, 12:51 PM   #1
buzz

buzz Just getting started
Default need ё help )

Hi there!
Dear friends, I'm guitarist and composer from Russia, and I need help of English native speakers)

One of mine songs is beginning with gossip samples. This song is on space-spaceship subject. But I can't recognize meaning of that talking samples (especially walkie-talkie voices). Could anybody help and print here, what they speak about? (in greater detail, if possible) 'Cause I'd like these samples have corresponded to my song subject both sounding and meaning)

Thanks a lot in advance, and sorry for my English!

recording is attached.
buzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 01:46 PM   #2
RainDancer
Dark Universe

RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute

Hello and welcome to the forum. I have listened to the samples, and the voices appear to be just an ambient drone, with no proper form of language that I can recognise. Certainly not English.

You might want to check out a music CD from Magix (Sound Samples) it contains hundreds of ambient voices, including space ship sounds and communications.

Увидимся
Old 07-23-2014, 02:46 PM   #3
buzz

RainDancer, thanks very much! It sounds good for me voices are dusky) But, it seemes I can recognize smth kinda police chat close to the end - blabla... "look it down the street", yep? And at the beginning - smth about passengers and tickets, it seems...

Thanks for your proposal of the sample library! I'll check it out for my future songs, but for this one it would be great these samples have suited - 'cause their sounding is ideal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainDancer View Post
Увидимся
R U Russian? =)
Old 07-23-2014, 02:53 PM   #4
buzz

oo, judging by the signature - not )
Old 07-23-2014, 03:53 PM   #5
RainDancer
Dark Universe

RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute

Scottish my friend, I have a few Russian musician friends.