Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Open Discussion

Old 08-24-2014, 12:46 AM   #231
Island Eddie
pure of heart, dim of wit

Island Eddie can't see their genitalia Island Eddie can't see their genitalia Island Eddie can't see their genitalia Island Eddie can't see their genitalia Island Eddie can't see their genitalia Island Eddie can't see their genitalia Island Eddie can't see their genitalia Island Eddie can't see their genitalia Island Eddie can't see their genitalia Island Eddie can't see their genitalia Island Eddie can't see their genitalia

haha.

Of course I am distressing areas that would presumable take on damage over actual time. that's the idea. Lol.

But I also apply dings in places that one would not think to be common, cause you know...shit happens. But it's certainly more prominent in the expected areas.

And yeah, the only ding on my USA Soltero MHG is on the headstock.

Also, just for shits and giggles, check this guy out:

Whether you love or hate it, you gotta admit, it's interesting. heh.

" You have you experience to believe in the pleasures of a heated toilet seat."

-Bun E. Carlos
Island Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 02:26 AM   #232
Silimtao
That's What She Said

Silimtao made it to the top, and no one gives a shit! Silimtao made it to the top, and no one gives a shit! Silimtao made it to the top, and no one gives a shit! Silimtao made it to the top, and no one gives a shit! Silimtao made it to the top, and no one gives a shit! Silimtao made it to the top, and no one gives a shit! Silimtao made it to the top, and no one gives a shit! Silimtao made it to the top, and no one gives a shit! Silimtao made it to the top, and no one gives a shit! Silimtao made it to the top, and no one gives a shit! Silimtao made it to the top, and no one gives a shit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Island Eddie View Post
Of course I am distressing areas that would presumable take on damage over actual time. that's the idea. Lol.

Also, just for shits and giggles, check this guy out:

Whether you love or hate it, you gotta admit, it's interesting. heh.
You should place pick scratches everywhere but the top, and keep the top pristine. Tell the guy you're dyslexic or something. Wait, didn't you once say you are dyslexic? Well, there ya go.

Haha. Action Bronson.

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. - Thoreau

Works of art make rules but rules do not make works of art. - Debussy.
Silimtao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 02:32 AM   #233
Island Eddie
pure of heart, dim of wit

Island Eddie can't see their genitalia Island Eddie can't see their genitalia Island Eddie can't see their genitalia Island Eddie can't see their genitalia Island Eddie can't see their genitalia Island Eddie can't see their genitalia Island Eddie can't see their genitalia Island Eddie can't see their genitalia Island Eddie can't see their genitalia Island Eddie can't see their genitalia Island Eddie can't see their genitalia

Reppin Flushing, son.

" You have you experience to believe in the pleasures of a heated toilet seat."

-Bun E. Carlos
Island Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 02:50 AM   #234
Silimtao
That's What She Said

Silimtao made it to the top, and no one gives a shit! Silimtao made it to the top, and no one gives a shit! Silimtao made it to the top, and no one gives a shit! Silimtao made it to the top, and no one gives a shit! Silimtao made it to the top, and no one gives a shit! Silimtao made it to the top, and no one gives a shit! Silimtao made it to the top, and no one gives a shit! Silimtao made it to the top, and no one gives a shit! Silimtao made it to the top, and no one gives a shit! Silimtao made it to the top, and no one gives a shit! Silimtao made it to the top, and no one gives a shit!

Ha, I almost went to Flushing today in search of an Asian food court I saw on Anthony Bourdain. Decided not to go because Flushing is huge and I hate subways.

Doh. It's Golden Shopping Mall.

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. - Thoreau

Works of art make rules but rules do not make works of art. - Debussy.
Silimtao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 02:15 PM   #235
diesel

diesel turns tricks for rep diesel turns tricks for rep diesel turns tricks for rep

Why is it that when I spell the "Canadian" way here I get red tagged as if making a spelling mistake?

We use the Queen's English in the Great White too!

Vox DA5 Busker amp
Marshall MG50DFX amp

You are allowed to love playing guitar for it's own sake, always, anytime and forever
diesel is offline   Reply With Quote