Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > In The Studio > Collaborations

Old 02-22-2015, 01:31 AM   #1
Keith
Keeping the pocket

Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing
Default The Drums sticky.

In light of a request from our new member, Sparky for a Drummers sub-forum "for people to make and exchange drum tracks/ scores for writing original music to or jam to", this will be the place to do it for the time being.

I'm going to transfer all Sparky's tracks here that he posted, and if you guys and gals want to add more, by all means, please do.

If you decide to use Sparky's, or any other members drum tracks in your recordings and post them anywhere, please give due credit for their efforts.

Live life large, love larger than life and have fun!
Old 02-22-2015, 01:42 AM   #2
Keith
Keeping the pocket

Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing

https://soundcloud.com/sparkyshultz/...um-tracks-2014
Old 02-22-2015, 02:41 AM   #3
genesaika

genesaika The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking genesaika The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking genesaika The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking genesaika The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking genesaika The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking genesaika The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

This thread and Sparky are full of win, like epic win with extra special sauce. Just saying... Rock on guy, gals, and you sheep shaggers!
Bc rich style bass
genesaika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 09:54 PM   #4
Sparky

Sparky Just getting started

Thanks for making this request for a drum exchange possible Keith. I thought for a minute there I might have over stepped my bounds with this request being new to the site.
I have more drum scores that I will dig out of my notebook to post on here.from personal experience I know that there is nothing more satisfying than creating a song of your own that you can experiment with or even just a simple call and response blues. There seems to be a few people here who are stagnant and after reading some of their posts I know this can rekindle a desire to play.

I almost forgot to mention this... I made these drum tracks with Riff Works an extremely easy to work with drum program you can download for free.. Then purchase different drum patterns and BPM's
Here is the link if you want to try it. And I have nothing to do with this company I'm just a player like you guys..
http://www.sonomawireworks.com/T4/

Last edited by Sparky; 02-22-2015 at 10:09 PM. Reason: New info added.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 01:04 AM   #5
Sparky

Sparky Just getting started

Here are 3 more tracks with full drum score for members to to download and use to create.

https://soundcloud.com/sparkyshultz/...rk-on-original

And the original 7 as posted by Keith.
https://soundcloud.com/sparkyshultz/...um-tracks-2014

Last edited by Sparky; 02-23-2015 at 01:06 AM. Reason: More tracks added.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote