Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > The Gear > DIY

Old 06-04-2014, 11:18 PM   #341
Revenge of the Naked Ape
Tinnitus Merit Badge

Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools

I currently have two of these boards:

They're designed to replace the three button footswitch that came with my Sunn 1200s, however I suspect that they'll work for other Fender amps which use a three button switch. If you'd like to use this for something other than a Sunn 1200s check my schematic below and the schematic in your amp's service manual, if the basic circuit is the same then it should work (however, if there are any discrepancies in parts values then go with whatever your schematic and not mine). As a final note, I set this board up for 3PDT switches because I have them on hand but a SPDT footswitch will work perfectly well, just be sure to use the middle column of solder pads.

PM me if you're interested.

We Remember.

Hellbox Effects

Free "open source" EagleCAD files: 99ZuluFX
Revenge of the Naked Ape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 01:47 PM   #342
rudos1
the Deuce

rudos1 Has Anal Warts rudos1 Has Anal Warts rudos1 Has Anal Warts rudos1 Has Anal Warts rudos1 Has Anal Warts rudos1 Has Anal Warts rudos1 Has Anal Warts

I really don't want to ship but I have some stuff that I would pass on for free to someone who would come to pick them up. A 1X12 Rickenbacker TR25 combo amp (trem works reverb was intermittent when i got it now is out), A Crate two channel solid state 60 watt head removed from a combo, has real spring reverb tank and will throw in a 2X10 cab and an EQ with like 20 sliders, and over 100 guitar mags mostly with tabs (Guitar World and Guitar One mostly) I live just north of Boston MA.
thanks
Old 07-26-2015, 09:59 PM   #343
love my esp

love my esp Just getting started
Default diy 2x12

hey keith, i just posted a new thread but haven't got any anwsers yet.
I want to build myself a 2x12 cab for a mesa solo rectifier 50 head and was wondering what kind of speakers to put in them (I.E wattage and homs and all)
love my esp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 10:19 PM   #344
Revenge of the Naked Ape
Tinnitus Merit Badge

Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...x12+guitar+cab

We Remember.

Hellbox Effects

Free "open source" EagleCAD files: 99ZuluFX
Revenge of the Naked Ape is offline   Reply With Quote