Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > In The Studio > Collaborations

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2017, 12:03 AM   #1
Spratakos
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 6
Spratakos Just getting started
Default App based real time collaboration?

Being stuck in the country so thick it's where bigfoots go to die, Tupac and Elvis reside and literally no mail service this last week with nothing but a bogus chrome book I stumbled across a few app offerings that allow users to collaborate on projects and edit shared music in real time together.

You guys tried any of these warlocks? And if they be true, yous guys wanna make some music?
Spratakos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 01:01 AM   #2
AlyKat
Collab Queen
 
AlyKat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: The Middle Of Nowhere
Posts: 8,424
AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spratakos View Post
Being stuck in the country so thick it's where bigfoots go to die, Tupac and Elvis reside and literally no mail service this last week with nothing but a bogus chrome book I stumbled across a few app offerings that allow users to collaborate on projects and edit shared music in real time together.

You guys tried any of these warlocks? And if they be true, yous guys wanna make some music?
Are you my neighbor? LOL !! Never tried anything like that before, but I'm game for a old fashioned collab.
__________________
I always tell the truth, even when I lie.
AlyKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 02:15 AM   #3
Spratakos
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 6
Spratakos Just getting started
Default

Bro, I'm via mobile right now but I'll reluctantly retrieve that asinine ass Chromebook back at home and get the app names.

From what I gathered that I also remember, it's like a group chat-ish, kinda fruity loops-y, slightly 4trackesque type experience. I wonder if removing the down time and volleys of file editing sending back will do for production.
Spratakos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 02:21 AM   #4
AlyKat
Collab Queen
 
AlyKat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: The Middle Of Nowhere
Posts: 8,424
AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spratakos View Post
Bro, I'm via mobile right now but I'll reluctantly retrieve that asinine ass Chromebook back at home and get the app names.

From what I gathered that I also remember, it's like a group chat-ish, kinda fruity loops-y, slightly 4trackesque type experience. I wonder if removing the down time and volleys of file editing sending back will do for production.

Huh?
__________________
I always tell the truth, even when I lie.
AlyKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 02:25 AM   #5
Spratakos
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 6
Spratakos Just getting started
Default

F me, idk now. Who actually remembers what they were talking about from that long ago
Spratakos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 02:30 AM   #6
AlyKat
Collab Queen
 
AlyKat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: The Middle Of Nowhere
Posts: 8,424
AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spratakos View Post
F me, idk now. Who actually remembers what they were talking about from that long ago
I think you will have better luck with a collab done the way some of the members here do it. Take a listen to some & see what you think.
__________________
I always tell the truth, even when I lie.
AlyKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 04:14 AM   #7
littlebadboy
Senior Member
 
littlebadboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Midwest, USA
Posts: 3,454
littlebadboy The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking littlebadboy The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking littlebadboy The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking
Default

Anybody tried www.bandlab.com?
__________________
Squire CV50 BSB, Laguna LE300avb, Yamaha EG 112C2 The Guitar Bass Project, Ovation CS28
Boss GT-1 (demo), TC Ditto X4, Peavey Bandit 112 (red stripe US),
littlebadboy (personal projects) Carol Affection (90's band)
littlebadboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Guitar Competition | Piano Lessons