Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Open Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-19-2017, 05:52 PM   #21
Dirt

Dirt The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Dirt The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Dirt The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borodog View Post
And for the record, it terrifies me that the government is destroying the healthcare system that me and my family will inevitably need. We are all already impoverished compared to what would have occurred had the government kept its greedy, grasping mitts off healthcare and insurance for the last century.
The healthcare and insurance industrial complex is doing just fine, thank you. Profits have never been higher......... Buying politicians and subverting the government is very profitable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borodog View Post
My only hope is that markets can innovate faster than the government can destroy them.
Certainly at odds with my only hope....... My only hope is that We The People can innovate faster than the oligarchs can destroy OUR government.

For-profit healthcare and it's insurance is a stupid way of ensuring healthcare for a nation, thus leading to an unhealthy nation, both physically and economically.

“Medicare For All” is the answer.......... It's just a matter of time before the liberal mindset once again prevails, and the conservatives yet again find themselves on the wrong side of history.
Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote