Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > The Gear > DIY

Old 03-08-2012, 08:04 PM   #11
Keith
Always here to help

Keith is Better at sex than anyone; now all they need is a partner Keith is Better at sex than anyone; now all they need is a partner Keith is Better at sex than anyone; now all they need is a partner Keith is Better at sex than anyone; now all they need is a partner Keith is Better at sex than anyone; now all they need is a partner Keith is Better at sex than anyone; now all they need is a partner Keith is Better at sex than anyone; now all they need is a partner Keith is Better at sex than anyone; now all they need is a partner Keith is Better at sex than anyone; now all they need is a partner Keith is Better at sex than anyone; now all they need is a partner Keith is Better at sex than anyone; now all they need is a partner

you would have to find a lumber yard in your area. Home Depot does not carry it. Not here at least.

You can try Lowes, but I've read complaints that a lot of the ply there is warped, and it's expensive. $65 for a 5x5 sheet.

Also, give Woodery lumber in Lunenburg a call. they may have what you need.

Work hard and do the very best you can in life, love and music. If you think you can, you will.

Just because it is, doesn't mean it HAS to be.

Keith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 03:38 PM   #12
jimnasty

jimnasty is a Proud Cross-Dresser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
you would have to find a lumber yard in your area. Home Depot does not carry it. Not here at least.

You can try Lowes, but I've read complaints that a lot of the ply there is warped, and it's expensive. $65 for a 5x5 sheet.

Also, give Woodery lumber in Lunenburg a call. they may have what you need.
Thank's for the info Keith...
POD 2.0 and Pocket POD
Acoustic Amp+ Fender Deluxe Reverb
Rat2
BOSS ST2
Pod HD500 "Yesterday's Wisdom"
jimnasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 07:59 PM   #13
Keith
Always here to help

Keith is Better at sex than anyone; now all they need is a partner Keith is Better at sex than anyone; now all they need is a partner Keith is Better at sex than anyone; now all they need is a partner Keith is Better at sex than anyone; now all they need is a partner Keith is Better at sex than anyone; now all they need is a partner Keith is Better at sex than anyone; now all they need is a partner Keith is Better at sex than anyone; now all they need is a partner Keith is Better at sex than anyone; now all they need is a partner Keith is Better at sex than anyone; now all they need is a partner Keith is Better at sex than anyone; now all they need is a partner Keith is Better at sex than anyone; now all they need is a partner

My pleasure. I hope it helps.

Work hard and do the very best you can in life, love and music. If you think you can, you will.

Just because it is, doesn't mean it HAS to be.

Keith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 01:43 AM   #14
EQWoody

EQWoody is a Proud Cross-Dresser

I've thought about making my own. I just dont have the space to really do it here. I'm going to once I get my new house.
EQWoody is offline   Reply With Quote