Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > The Gear > Amplifiers

Old 12-21-2017, 10:49 AM   #21
rudos1
the Deuce

rudos1 Has Anal Warts rudos1 Has Anal Warts rudos1 Has Anal Warts rudos1 Has Anal Warts rudos1 Has Anal Warts rudos1 Has Anal Warts rudos1 Has Anal Warts

Nice setup! Loves me some Mesa!!
Old 12-21-2017, 12:36 PM   #22
Abo
A thongs stuck n my teeth

Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal

Down side to mesa - weight - holy smokes they should have a free roadie with every sale lol.
Abo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 02:02 PM   #23
St.Fill
To love 'er is tequila...

St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silimtao View Post
I'm just glad I'm not as into amps, as I am guitars.
Funny how we're all different that way... sometimes I feel like that too, but these days, amps are a little more on my radar than guitars. Various guitars of a similar type plugged into amplifier "X" will only show limited differences, at least to my ears, meaning a LP isnt gonna sound worlds different than a PRS with humbuckers.
Turn that equation around, plug only one guitar into various amps, and its a whole different ball game. A LP plugged into a Fender amp, then a Marshall, then a Soldano, then A Roccaforte, etc, and we have a gazillion different tones and responses.

(BTW, hit me up next week... Ill be talking about this in the reverse again).
As you said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silimtao View Post
Let's face it, we guitar players are all a little crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abo View Post
Down side to mesa - weight - holy smokes they should have a free roadie with every sale lol.
Yeah, the on thing Mesa DOESNT know how to do is make a lightweight amp... they're all boat anchors.

Then, of course, you just HAD to speak, didnt you??
St.Fill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 07:03 PM   #24
Abo

Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal

Boat anchors
Old 12-21-2017, 07:12 PM   #25
Sixstringplayer

Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn

You guy's are a bunch of girls
Sixstringplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 01:08 PM   #26
St.Fill
To love 'er is tequila...

St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixstringplayer View Post
I turned my amp up louder to drown out your attempt to emasculate us.

Then, of course, you just HAD to speak, didnt you??
St.Fill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 05:10 PM   #27
Sixstringplayer

Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn

Yes!! That is my evil plan!!
Sixstringplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 11:28 AM   #28
Abo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixstringplayer View Post
You can always tell players who have full time roadies