Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Site Discussion

Old 01-16-2017, 11:07 PM   #1
LessPaul
noob

LessPaul Just getting started
Default Props to the mods/admins

You rock
A round of applause to the mods/admins of this site. One day I got tired of not finding enough information on niche stuff like vintage acoustics so I took to the forum scene. I've only been at it a few days, but this is definitely the best place online to hang/chop it up on guits.
Old 01-17-2017, 10:27 AM   #2
Abo
A thongs stuck n my teeth

Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal

Your such a crawler
Abo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 02:56 PM   #3
shredd
Lifeson wannabe

shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Yes, the mods & admins on this forum are top-notch.
But don't forget how ossum the members are:

"Time is the fire in which we burn..." - Soren
"Never in the course of human conflict have so many owed so much to so few." - Winston Churchill
shredd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 11:09 PM   #4
RainDancer
Dark Universe

RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute RainDancer is a virtuoso at playing skinflute

Best forum I have ever joined.
Old 01-17-2017, 11:19 PM   #5
LessPaul
noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abo View Post
Your such a crawler
idk what that is, and like everything else, I'll assume that's a great thing lol
Old 01-18-2017, 12:21 PM   #6
St.Fill
To love 'er is tequila...

St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by shredd View Post
Yes, the mods & admins on this forum are top-notch.
But don't forget how ossum the members are:

Doesnt your girl-toy get jealous, you posting pics of THAT Oriwhatever chick when your GF works so hard at 'making it'??
Just sayin... its weird that I have to post YOUR GF's pic, BUT... I'll help her out in any way I can (ANY WAY I CAN) since you dont seem to wanna be bothered.

Shredds significant other:

Then, of course, you just HAD to speak, didnt you??
St.Fill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 02:37 PM   #7
shredd
Lifeson wannabe

shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Quote:
Originally Posted by FillmoreNYC View Post
Doesnt your girl-toy get jealous, you posting pics of THAT Oriwhatever chick when your GF works so hard at 'making it'??
Shredds significant other:
Thanks for lookin' out for me 'fill...but no, she doesn't get jealous. When she's in her private jet flying between gigs in Rio and London, getting a hot-stone massage after her champagne-cocktail post-concert meal...she doesn't seem to be too bothered by me trolling the internet for vicarious thrills. Sometimes I just dunno where that woman's head is at.

"Never in the course of human conflict have so many owed so much to so few." - Winston Churchill
Old 01-23-2017, 01:23 AM   #8
LessPaul
noob

she's got a head?? I couldn't see past her... uh talent
Old 01-23-2017, 01:26 AM   #9
shredd
Lifeson wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LessPaul View Post
she's got a head?? I couldn't see past her... uh talent

Old 01-23-2017, 02:40 AM   #10
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainDancer View Post
Best forum I have ever joined.
Even better than the Uk Sheep Lover Forum???

Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote