Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Site Discussion

Old 02-03-2017, 12:36 AM   #11
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket

And to add to the issues something is wrong with PM's. I have received the same PM from Aly 12 times today and everytime I refresh it comes back. I know she can be persistent but she is not that persistent!
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 01:31 AM   #12
AlyKat
Collab Queen

AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silimtao View Post
In other words, you're going in and out? Okaay.

Tapatalk works kinda ok, but the last update makes it less user friendly for me.

She goes in & out & in & out & in & out & in & out, cuz she's playin all night
Old 02-03-2017, 04:15 AM   #13
Plankton
Chum

Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

...and the music's aaaaaalright alright alright. Testing one two...
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 06:49 AM   #14
pauln
Guitarist

pauln Has Anal Warts pauln Has Anal Warts pauln Has Anal Warts pauln Has Anal Warts pauln Has Anal Warts pauln Has Anal Warts pauln Has Anal Warts

I have seen things similar to this in applications running over Oracle (I think vBulletin is MySQL) when a trigger entity's timing period is not fast enough to increment a sequence (counter) of some process completion... this can happen for various reasons like an unanticipated change in a process speed, like some delay in getting a process conflict resolved so the trigger's period is expired without the process count updated), or something like that.

Sequences can be queried to check on trigger behavior.
pauln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 07:27 AM   #15
Abo
A thongs stuck n my teeth

Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal

I usually hit new posts and it comes up with an errror i thought it was my phone .
Abo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 07:39 AM   #16
Abo

Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal

Clicking on new posts i get sorry no matches found try another term.
Something like that anyway.
I know you know there is problems keith but i dont know if this iinfo will help. I know i tried do post it but will you know i did because i know i posted 5 minutes ago and its disappeared.
As for whats going on i just dont know
Old 02-03-2017, 07:40 AM   #17
Abo

Now i can see my earlier post wtf
Old 02-03-2017, 03:22 PM   #18
Plankton
Chum

Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

F5 or refreshing the screen seems to sort things to what they should be.
Old 02-03-2017, 07:53 PM   #19
Plankton
Chum

Ok, not everything gets sorted when I hit refresh. It cleared out all posts, even my "All Posts by...".

Strange things are afoot.
Old 02-03-2017, 09:27 PM   #20
jgln

jgln The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking jgln The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking jgln The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking jgln The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking jgln The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Just to add, I had a nasty time trying to log back in after logging out.
I've been having login issues for days. It says "welcome jgln" but but when I got to look at something or post it logs me out again or at least goes back to the login menu...or I get in a login loop where I have to repeatedly log in before it takes.

I was beginning to think work IT loaded something on my computer.
jgln is offline   Reply With Quote