Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Tales from the road

Old 11-23-2017, 08:04 PM   #1
Spoons

Spoons Just getting started
Default I found an eighth of mj

IN the parking lot at a local supermarket.

Holy shit.

totally metal
Spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 08:27 PM   #2
Lefty Louie

Lefty Louie Just getting started

I'd have left it right where I found it, never know what it might be laced with.
Lefty Louie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 08:49 PM   #3
Spoons

Spoons Just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty Louie View Post
I'd have left it right where I found it, never know what it might be laced with.
There is a way to know, and that's trying it, which I did. I'm not dead and I haven't gone crazy, seems to be normal weed.

But uh, I get why people would be scared to do what I did. I am kind of three sheets to the wind crazy.

Edit: To be honest it occurred to me, but I concluded that there are worse ways to die and I like my life as it is.

Which only reaffirms my previous statement

Last edited by Spoons; 11-23-2017 at 08:57 PM.
Spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 08:00 PM   #4
Parralax view

Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia

Coincidence... I found 3 ea/ full eights bags on Wednesday in my parking spaces behind my building. Unfortunately, they were a wet mess and had been run over many times.. Somebody was probably really bummed....
Old 11-25-2017, 05:22 AM   #5
Hurricane Ramon

Hurricane Ramon Just getting started

I lost a whole kilo once
It started for me with Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in 54 on a Blues Harp and progressed , then life .....some death ....Evolving as I went like a small rock in a stream rounding out as I went with the flow as I go through the white waters and waterfalls of life . Life has always been interesting to me
Hurricane Ramon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 05:29 AM   #6
Hurricane Ramon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parralax view View Post
Coincidence... I found 3 ea/ full eights bags on Wednesday in my parking spaces behind my building. Unfortunately, they were a wet mess and had been run over many times.. Somebody was probably really bummed....

Only three eights ? On Oahu - is there a shortage there heh heh heh .

EZ Bra

HR
It started for me with Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in 54 on a Blues Harp and progressed , then life .....some death ....Evolving as I went like a small rock in a stream rounding out as I went with the flow as I go through the white waters and waterfalls of life . Life has always been interesting to me
Old 11-26-2017, 04:43 AM   #7
Big John

Big John Just getting started Big John Just getting started

When you're to the point that you are doing drugs that you just find laying on the ground (literally!), then it is time for help. Please.
Big John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 09:36 PM   #8
Mr. Boston
Super Moderator

Mr. Boston Has Anal Warts Mr. Boston Has Anal Warts Mr. Boston Has Anal Warts Mr. Boston Has Anal Warts Mr. Boston Has Anal Warts Mr. Boston Has Anal Warts Mr. Boston Has Anal Warts

Do people really ever "lace" weed with stronger drugs? I mean if you have weed and something stronger - why not just do the strong shit if that's the high you want?
Old 11-28-2017, 11:49 PM   #9
Hurricane Ramon

Default Reefer Madness Lives In The Minds of - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Boston View Post
Do people really ever "lace" weed with stronger drugs? I mean if you have weed and something stronger - why not just do the strong shit if that's the high you want?

It's one of the basic [ Urban Legend ] type responses of /because of the demon assassin of youth knee jerk catch all statements .

While mile stones of medical achievement show how even a child benefits from the whole plant's compounds to stop epilepsy
and it's seizures dead in their tracks and leave the child with out and harm and live a normal life says huge good
things about this maligned herbal blessing from God .

How those who castigate and denigrate those who do use it just for the sake of
[ " feeling good" ] , who lead positive
live's and are tax paying citizens is beyond me .

I can only interpret these reactions as phobic un rational reactions in the face of all we have been able to learn
just since Colorado and the other states show no signs of a huge moral collapse . No wild violence , nada - in fact
drunk driving arrests have gone down in every state where it's legal to sell to adults.
These are documented facts .

By now those who would think of this [ laced ] conspiratorial plot being set to kill stoners are safe , they would
not pick up a bag from a dispensary let lone a bag on the street . Now on the other hand those predisposed to using
and KNOW full well what the herb is all about know full well when they have a bag of bunk weed .

In the 70's the PCP laced weed called[ " Sherm " ] was going around and those who knew weed stayed the you
know what away from it . Common sense man just plane old commonsense .

I doubt anyone would walk away from a $20.00 bill on the street because they know what a $20.00 bill looks like ,
feels like and buys Weed is no different if you are knowledgeable .

Come JANUARY 1 , California the world's sixth economy enters into the retail sales of marijuana - it's going to change
the whole ball game watch and see other states follow like dominos .

Me - - I'm moving to Hawaii soon and grow the absolute best and strongest medical grade marijuana period .
As California and the other state's have begun retail sales , Hawaii will soon follow betcha .

At 67 I have no high blood pressure issues at all - I'm 5'10" and 240LBS . I use no medications except and
aspirin and the tinctures , salves and topical marijuana based products . And yes I smoke it .

These same products and the smoking/vaporizing of it helped my wife to die with better pain control that the opiates .
Today my mother passed away , her final three years where made much more comfortable for her at age 95
to stay at home with us till she passed on .

People who are stead fast against marijuana are reading this now , read it well , it could help some one you love -
or even yourself to a better life with out as many chemical med's flowing through you and messing up your/my quality of life .

EZ & PEACE Be With you all :

HR
Old 11-29-2017, 10:31 PM   #10
Tony_Nebula

Tony_Nebula Just getting started
Quote:
I found an eighth of mj IN the parking lot at a local supermarket
Since the various state legalizations I think there's a lot more around. Also I was helping a guy find a wiz test in my work; and in my day you didn't want just anybody knowing you did this,, there was all this secrecy. I guess he didn't really care though.
Tony_Nebula is offline   Reply With Quote