Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > The Gear > Effects

Old 04-27-2017, 02:11 AM   #391
belleswell

belleswell Just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abo View Post
Bloody hell its bad when you have a case that big and no room for that tiny pedal lol. Use your ebow much ?
Sorry about the late reply. Even though I subscribed to this thread to receive emails. I rarely get them. The Soul Food replaced the Sonic Stomp.

When recording, I usually have a few tracks with a slide, and one or two with the Ebow.
I've had it about 6 or seven years. It gave me gas for a guitar with a sustainiac, which I
quenched with a Jackson DK2S.
J
belleswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 11:01 AM   #392
Hammo25

Hammo25 Just getting started

Anyone else notice the release of the Boss MS 3 this week? Would solve a lot of headaches for my pedal board.
Hammo25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 09:58 PM   #393
spacedog
mere mortal

spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls

Posting in this thread only because I just finished building myself a pedalboard, and also have a whole new batch of pedals from the last time I posted.

Here's the board all on its own—nothing too special, but I think it turned out pretty well for something that was a) basically my first build of anything, and b) mostly planned out on the fly.

And here it is with pedals on it:

Nothing is actually hooked up, because I'm missing a couple cables long enough to get everything in the right order, but left to right we have:
- Strymon BlueSky
- Strymon Mobius
- Diamond Compressor
- some cheapo Rat clone
- EQD Disaster Transport Jr.
- EQD White Light Overdrive
- Earthbound Audio Supercollider
- Vox 810
- M-Audio control pedal (for the Mobius)

I also still have a Fuzz Factory clone and a TC Ditto mini, but I just use them for messing around.
Old 06-05-2017, 10:38 PM   #394
Sixstringplayer

Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn

Nice job, and yes there are some very nice pedals on that there board.
Sixstringplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 05:39 AM   #395
TheScholar
Bluegrass Musician

TheScholar Just getting started

I use an old school GNX 4
TheScholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 02:36 PM   #396
littlebadboy

littlebadboy The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking littlebadboy The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking littlebadboy The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

I modified my huge diy pedalboard. Made it smaller coz I have smaller pedals now. I made it slanted a little bit. I left some space on the left for an octave pedal for my guitar bass project:

I need right angle plugs. Of course, I kept Barney... or whoever that dinosaur is:

Last edited by littlebadboy; 07-13-2017 at 02:58 PM.
littlebadboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 05:14 PM   #397
Sojourner66

Sojourner66 Just getting started

As it sits now, maybe add reverb. The loop station is used only for practice.

Reverb pedal added.

Last edited by Sojourner66; 09-05-2017 at 02:03 AM.
Sojourner66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 09:16 PM   #398
Revenge of the Naked Ape
Tinnitus Merit Badge

Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools Revenge of the Naked Ape has been ordered to stay at least 1000 feet away from elementary schools

Suppose I should post an update here, eh?

Attached Images
File Type: png IMG_4645.png (957.7 KB, 47 views)

We Remember.

Hellbox Effects

Free "open source" EagleCAD files: 99ZuluFX
Revenge of the Naked Ape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 09:20 PM   #399
PKVeazey
Old Timer

PKVeazey Just getting started

Here is a picture of my massive array of pedals. What? You don't see any pedals? Oh, that's because I don't use any pedals. Well, actually I do have a Roland GR33 guitar synthesizer and Pickup assembly on my guitar, but that's not actually a pedal is it. OK, the thing on the right side of it is a volume pedal, but I just leave it wide open all the time.
PKVeazey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 11:49 PM   #400
littlebadboy

littlebadboy The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking littlebadboy The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking littlebadboy The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKVeazey View Post
Here is a picture of my massive array of pedals. What? You don't see any pedals? Oh, that's because I don't use any pedals. Well, actually I do have a Roland GR33 guitar synthesizer and Pickup assembly on my guitar, but that's not actually a pedal is it. OK, the thing on the right side of it is a volume pedal, but I just leave it wide open all the time.
Where's the picture, sir?
littlebadboy is offline   Reply With Quote