Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Open Discussion

Old 08-19-2017, 04:17 AM   #31
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket Cobalt 's life has gone to hell in a hand basket

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlyKat View Post
Spoke too soon......my new flip phone is not very good after all. When I am talking, the person on the other end cannot hear me half the time. Never had this problem with the old flip phone. Back to Verizon tomorrow to see what they suggest, probably end up with a smart phone. OH HORRORS !!!!
Press that green button. It turns it on!

Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 05:01 AM   #32
Seattle

Seattle Just getting started Seattle Just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanRode View Post
That was the last phone that I could really hear well on.
Seattle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 12:35 AM   #33
AlyKat
Collab Queen

AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies

I swear to God, I am threatening to go back to a landline.

Back to Verizon today & if I wanted to exchange the current piece of crap it would cost $35 (re-stocking fee), now mind you I had to pay $30 just for the privilege of upgrading from flip phone to flip phone. I am trying real hard not to curse

I nicely stated that that was not very good customer service & that they sold me a defective phone & should at least make it right by exchanging it for another just like it. Nope. %$##&JDJHF^$%^*

I left sputtering about how I would no longer do business with Verizon, like they even care anyway %564q00jgsrhnj33q6389%$#@#*&* I'm so mad at them I could just explode.

So whats the word on the street about Consumer Cellular other than its for the geriatric population The BG has several phone I can choose from & I just may switch over to them.
Old 08-20-2017, 12:43 AM   #34
littlebadboy

littlebadboy The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking littlebadboy The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking littlebadboy The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

If you have phones already, just get a sim pack at Walmart.
littlebadboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 12:57 PM   #35
rigolo

rigolo Just getting started

I'm waiting for those phones to come back which have the slide out tactile keyboard - they rocked!
rigolo is offline   Reply With Quote