Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > In The Studio > Member Tunes

Old 06-18-2017, 05:25 AM   #1
MrHarryReems
Dead Man Walking

MrHarryReems Confuses Ass and Elbow MrHarryReems Confuses Ass and Elbow MrHarryReems Confuses Ass and Elbow MrHarryReems Confuses Ass and Elbow MrHarryReems Confuses Ass and Elbow MrHarryReems Confuses Ass and Elbow
Default Raggle Taggle Gypsy

This is the first Saturday in my memory where I didn't have some sort of obligation, aside from getting the set dialed in for the Highland Games in Tacoma next week... So... Here's a video of me playing with myself.

Last edited by MrHarryReems; 06-18-2017 at 07:32 AM.
MrHarryReems is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 02:39 PM   #2
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public

Nice. Taylor T5?
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 04:04 PM   #3
MrHarryReems
Dead Man Walking

MrHarryReems Confuses Ass and Elbow MrHarryReems Confuses Ass and Elbow MrHarryReems Confuses Ass and Elbow MrHarryReems Confuses Ass and Elbow MrHarryReems Confuses Ass and Elbow MrHarryReems Confuses Ass and Elbow

Thanks! It's a T5z. Slightly smaller body than a standard T5.
Old 06-18-2017, 04:12 PM   #4
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHarryReems View Post
Thanks! It's a T5z. Slightly smaller body than a standard T5.
They seem like a nice guitar. I have been looking at them. I know they have one model in the $1700 range and then the rest of them are quite a bit more. At this stage for me that would be about my budget. Ive always liked Taylors.

I may have told this story but in 1978 when I was around 24 years old I went to a music store to buy a guitar and the guy who helped me sold me on a Taylor 510. I remember him telling me that Taylor was this new up and coming guitar company. I had no clue really but the 510 was really a nice solid acoustic.
Old 06-18-2017, 04:20 PM   #5
Borodog

Borodog The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Borodog The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Borodog The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Borodog The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Borodog The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Borodog The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Dug it.
Borodog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 06:43 PM   #6
MrHarryReems
Dead Man Walking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
They seem like a nice guitar. I have been looking at them. I know they have one model in the $1700 range and then the rest of them are quite a bit more. At this stage for me that would be about my budget. Ive always liked Taylors.

I may have told this story but in 1978 when I was around 24 years old I went to a music store to buy a guitar and the guy who helped me sold me on a Taylor 510. I remember him telling me that Taylor was this new up and coming guitar company. I had no clue really but the 510 was really a nice solid acoustic.
If you're considering a T5, you might also take a look at the Godin A6. The acoustic tone on the A6 might be slightly better than the T5, and they're considerably cheaper. I am actually planning on playing the T5 back to back against an A6 through my gear in the near future. I just may end up with an A6.
Old 06-19-2017, 07:58 PM   #7
BallisticSquid

BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies

I played a T5 once. A guy had bought it for his daughter and had no idea what the knobs and switches did. Neither did it...so I ratcheted through them and found it had quite the variety of tones. Later on I read up on it and understood!! Pretty cool concept.

Cool tune!
BallisticSquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 08:48 PM   #8
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHarryReems View Post
If you're considering a T5, you might also take a look at the Godin A6. The acoustic tone on the A6 might be slightly better than the T5, and they're considerably cheaper. I am actually planning on playing the T5 back to back against an A6 through my gear in the near future. I just may end up with an A6.
I would really like to hear what you think as a comparison.
Old 06-20-2017, 11:51 AM   #9
Jase
Principe del Galles

Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title

Slap that bass more.

Great stuff.
Jase is offline   Reply With Quote